Thank you for your interest in partnering with us to create loving community for trafficking survivors and their families. With over 27-million people enslaved worldwide, there is a role and way for each of us to make a difference.
Here are some of our current needs:
Prayer: Become a prayer partner by joining our free newsletter subscription. Love Powered Life’s ministry verse is 1 John 4:18. Praying that verse and Isaiah 58 over our ministry daily helps to keep us focused on the mission and vision God has so lovingly given us.
Volunteer: We are so thankful for our volunteers! From help with financial planning, to fundraisers, planning hikes, setting up our programs and serving families, we cannot do what we do without our loving and faithful volunteers. We are excited to partner with you in your unique areas of strength and gifting! To join our upcoming volunteer training on October 6th, 2018, please email us today.
Land or Housing: Our vision is to create loving community for trafficking survivors and their families in a home-like setting. We envision land in a rural area and one or more homes to start. Please email or call us to talk about partnering with what God is doing through Love Powered Life.
Blessing Bags: Every Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Easter Season, Love Powered Life shares blessing bags with trafficking victims, survivors and overcomers. Our volunteers and donors make this expression of God’s love and care possible through donating time, completed blessing bags, or supplies such as journals, nice pens, natural soaps, natural lotions, natural lip balms, quality chocolates, pre-approved devotionals, Tangle Toys (for anxiety), soft socks, and natural cosmetics. For more information or to partner with us, please email us today.
Donate: The ministries of Love Powered Life are made possible through the generous donations of our ministry and prayer partners. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, so all donations are tax deductible. Here are some of our current financial needs:
- Rural land or housing for a safe home to house up to five entire families for safe recovery from human trafficking.
- $560 for continued faith based nonprofit business coaching through Ministry Ventures, to ensure Love Powered Life has a solid foundation to live out God’s vision for years to come.
- $500 for a new website to reach 895 trafficking survivors and their family members in North Carolina.
- $95 per session to provided certified trauma recovery support to the families we serve.
- $75 per day to provide residential love powered healing to each trafficking survivor and family member we serve.
- $20 per month to provide a weekly video support group to nonresidential survivors and overcomers of human trafficking.
To partner with us, please click the “Donate” button below.